1. Make sure the dough is room temperature before starting!
2. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
3. Sprinkle the flour on a dry surface and also on the dough itself
4. Watch our video below for Chef Gio's tips on how to prepare the base
(our advice is to make it as thin as you can because the dough will rise!)
5. Once you are happy with the shape of your base, prick holes in the base with a fork.
(Do not prick holes in the crust because you want this to rise)
6. Add the tomato base evenly
7. Place in the oven for 3 minutes
8. Remove from the oven and add toppings of your choice
9. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes (keep an eye on your pizza as all ovens vary and everyone likes their pizzas at different levels of crispiness!)
10. Tag us on instagram and nominate 3 friends and we will donate a free meal to labourers in Dubai.
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Remove all packaging and place doughball directly on a baking tray
3. Cook for 5-8 minutes (they should start to lightly brown on the outside)